Thursday, May 15, 2008

SlideShare: Show Me the eMoney and Eye For Travel 2008

...
A buddy told me about Slideshare.com and I finally got onto it. Very cool stuff. Essentially you can upload any presentation - powerpoint, pdf, keynote - and they will webinize it. You can make it public or keep it private. You can add mp3 files to make it a Webinar. The main problem thus far is that it does not do the animations from powerpoint, and also it does not allow you to edit the slides onces it is uploaded. Though you can upload a new version.

Anyhow, I figure I would upload two full presentation that I have discussed before:

Show me the eMoney! from my post in February after my Web Wednesday presentation.



The second one is Web 2.0 and the Online Marketplace from my Eye For Travel 2008 conference here in Singapore.


Enjoy!

blog comments powered by Disqus