Saturday, August 18, 2007

Finally... creating this blog

Well, I have been telling myself to do this for over a year now, but have been too busy.

Finally, now that my new websites for Millennium & Copthorne Hotels is launched, I have a bit more time. See the new sites:
The United States site @ www.millenniumhotels.com
The United Kingdom site @ www.millenniumhotels.co.uk
The New Zealand site @ www.millenniumhotels.co.nz
The Singapore site @ www.millenniumhotels.com.sg

Yes a bit of promotion above. But more on the sites in another post.

At this point, I want to list what is this blog will try to cover:

- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Search Engine campaigns
- Web Analytics for Hospitality
- Email Marketing
- eCommerce Technology & Platforms
- eCommerce Strategy
- CRS, PMS, and Distribution Systems
- Online Travel Agents (OTAs) & Third Party Intermediaries (TPIs)
- Meta Search Engines
- Web 2.0 (??)
- .......

I will try to steer my postings on the above.... and may be others as they pop up.

blog comments powered by Disqus